Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finding Inspiration

I've been sitting here by the computer reading such inspirational stories on weight-loss. I too hope to be an inspiration someday. My Aunt's sister is an inspiration to me, she was about 220 pounds, well she's lost 85 pounds and she looks GREAT! When you see people that you know lose weight, you become more inspired.

When I weighed 140, I still had a belly, but it was nice to fit in a size 9 pants. I got compliments all the time of how great I looked. Of course I quit smoking and gained 40 pounds within 3 months. I was so upset with myself, I still am actually. How could I have let myself go like that. I fed my cravings instead of going for a walk, or eat healthy foods instead of chocolate and junk food. I fell off the wagon, then got pregnant, had a baby, a year in a half later got pregnant again, had a baby, 3 months later got pregnant again, had a baby on Valentines Day of this year. My body just had no chance. I finally feel, I can do this. No more babies, so now it's time to concentrate on me, make me healthy so I can see my boys grow up.

0 comments:

Sponsers