Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tip The Scale Tuesday Weigh In - March 31, 2009

I have been slacking, made it to day 4 and stopped! What the heck is wrong with me. I going to try something new today. I got this idea from The Masked Mommy. I'm going to take a pic of the the scales, it may motivate me more. It so hard because I seem to have nothing healthy to eat in the house. So with Weight Watchers, I'm going to try my hardest to do this. I need to lose at least 30 pounds by July. This gives me about 13 weeks to lose 30 pounds. This will be about 2.3 pounds a week. That will be pushing it. So my real goal will be 1 pound a week, so 13 pounds less would be excellent, more will be a bonus!

So every Tuesday I will be weighing in. I'll call it Tip The Scale Tuesday. If anyone else would like to join me please feel free to do so. I also will be doing a giveaway for those you who join me.
Check it out on my Tip The Scale Tuesday Blog for more information.

Here is my weigh-in for this week:



0 comments:

Sponsers