Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - July 28, 2009


I'm so sorry that I wasn't here last week. I wasn't able to get a picture of my weigh in, plus I had gained a little bit. This week TOM is visiting again, so I knew I wouldn't lose anything, I just was hoping to gain either, but I did! Last week I haven't been to serious on dieting, so I got what was coming to me;)

Anyway, this is a new week, right? So one of my biggest issues is drinking soda and not drinking any water. So this week, I will NOT be drinking any soda and I WILL be drinking more water. That's my goal. I'm sure it'll be noticable on the scales....(I Hope).

This week I gained +0.9 Pounds...ugh.

1 comments:

PMKU said...

Oh girl my weakness is a soda called Big Red. I'm a freak about it. I have limited myself to one a day. I make it hard on myself. It has to be in a can and the can has to be cold. As you can imagine it's a lot of effort. I purposely only buy the cans and purposely only put one at a time in the fridge to get cold. If I don't I will drink one right after the other. Guilty! I do not drink water unless I work up a sweat. That is the best way for me to consume water. Let's both get back on the wagon! We are ok with a not so great week. At least we can dust ourselves off and say ok - here's to next week! :)

Sponsers