Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I guess I took some time off for the Holidays. I'm trying again. The only differents, is I'm forcing myself to report everyday! I'm going to try Weight Watcher points. I also have a Yahoo group with others like me, struggling with our weight and we all support each other.
Tomorrow is Monday, and as long as the weather cooperates I will be going to Curves for my workout.
I'm going to be counting my points starting today, even though it's past 2 o'clock. But I haven't had much to eat, just the WRONG things to eat.

My Daily Points 26 (+35 weekly points)

Breakfast:

nothing

Lunch:
2 pieces of bacon -2 Points
Hot Dog - 6 Points

Snack:
2 Lindt Chocolates - 4 Points
Mozzerella Cheese Stick - 2 Points



====================================================================

Total 14 Points

1 comments:

Sombra said...

reminding you to post. keep going. if you need inspiration my friend Amra has lost in the range of 70lbs http://www.xanga.com/LivingInLilliput and she has 10 children. you can do it Angie!!

Sponsers