Friday, August 21, 2009

Aloha Friday - August 21, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

Are you a water drinker?

I am so bad a drinking my water. I'd be lucky if I drink a glass once a week.








9 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

I love water! I hardly ever drink something else.

I am Harriet said...

In there morning especially after I run or do yoga. I like Crystal Lite later in the day.

Have a great Friday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/annoying-facebook-users-who-are-they.html

Buffie said...

I limit myself to 2 non-water drinks a day. Typically a hot tea in the morning and an iced tea in the evening. The rest of the day I drink loads of water. It tastes much better if you get a filter. We have a Brita filter pitcher that we keep on the counter and always have filled with water.

Liz Mays said...

I wish! I need to drink a lot more of it.1

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Yes... though I don't drink a ton, I drink at least 5 glasses a day.... at work.. at home.. no idea!

Jennifer said...

I drink lots and lots of water! Not counting my coffee and green tea I consume at least 100 ounces of plain water a day.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love water and rarely drink anything else. Of course, with two kids this summer I have been bad about drinking enough. My Nalgene bottle helps me to keep track more.

Erin @ Closing Time said...

I am definitely a water drinker.

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

I'm terrible at it! I can drink it only if I sweat. I haven't done a lot of that lately.

Sponsers