Sunday, August 30, 2009

A New Start

I've been debating whether I should start from a clean slate again or just continue looking at my weekly weigh in's and be discouraged. Every time I look at my sidebar there's no change in 21 weeks, very unmotivated. So, I did it. I erased the data on my sidebar and started fresh. I don't want to look at like a failure or someone who gives up. I had to do this because my brain was just not comprehending what I was seeing and just didn't give me the motivation or encouragement that I need. For some reason, by erasing those numbers I feel new and ready again. Lets just hope the next 21 weeks show more weight loss then the last 21 weeks!

I have a full body picture of myself displayed. I'm going to be creating a food journal, again & I'm also going to write down my first goals. This will be known as step one. I will record and share all of this on September 8th.

Create A Food Journal

Set Goals For Week 1:
1. Drink 1 Bottle of Water Per Day
2. Weigh 199 Pounds

My Reward:
Dye My Hair



4 comments:

Angie in T.O. said...

Let's be there for each other, I'm starting fresh too. :0)

We can call it the Angie & Angie Project! :)

Looking forward to following you.

Angie said...

Hey I like that...The Angie & Angie Project.

Unknown said...

Hi, I just recently started a new blog where I list what I'm eating daily, water, exercise -- and there are a lot of other things too! I'd love to help motivate one another!

http://littlehouseinthebb.blogspot.com

Sherry

Wii Fat Marathon said...

Angie,

You always have a chance to start anew. You don't have time to dwell on the past. Just keep looking forward!

Greg

Sponsers