Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Better Me Assignment #2





This weeks journal prompt is:

I love to eat my favorite snack because…

I love to eat my favorite snack because it helps my sugar craving. What is it? Reese Cups! They are my all time favorite snack. I don't buy them usually because I know I'd eat them. But, Adam loves them too. He's not concerned with his weight, so he buys the all the time. Usually a big bag. So there usually sitting on the counter top. I've been doing pretty good just walking by them this past week. I am proud of myself. Because usually I will eat 4,5,6 pieces, but I've been able to control myself with only 2 if I do break down for one. I can't deny myself because then I crave it even more and eat more than I should. I think it's healthy to respond to a craving, as long as it's moderated.



0 comments:

Sponsers