Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Starting Somthing New!

Starting in about 2 weeks I'm going to try something new. I need to lose some weight. It haunts me everyday. I start out good, but by the end of the day I crash. Adam, buy's Reese cups all the time for him. Of course, if I knew that they are in the house, I want them. Reese's is my weakness. Ok, it's time to be honest with myself, I am 32 years old. I am 5'1" (barely), and I weigh 200 pounds. Not sure the exact right now, but will weigh in first thing in the morning. I've posted my picture below. This is what I look like right now. Anyway, Adam ordered the Wii Fit & 5 in 1 kit for me, which should arrive next week. I also ordered the 2009 Weight Watchers Momentum Starter Kit. So with my fingers crossed, I will conquer my weight issues. I tired of living like this and looking FAT. I use to weight 213 pounds, that was the highest I weighed my graduation year, 1994. Then about 7 years later I got to my lowest weight of 140 pounds. So I know it's there, I just got to get to it again. I will be posting my food intake and exercises, whether it's the Wii or Curves or both. I also will track my water intake, 8 glasses.





0 comments:

Sponsers