Monday, February 2, 2009

Evaluating Myself

I have been juggling different reasons in my head why I can't do this?

1. I don't push myself.
2. I am to easily tempted to drink my soda and eat chocolate.
3. Water is not my favorite drink
4. I tend to find excuses on everything
5. I set out of reach goals

So I'm going to be concentrating on these hold backs.

I'm GOING TO push myself harder. When that voice in my head say's "I don't want to" I will ignore it and DO IT!

I'm GOING to CUT BACK on my SODA & CHOCOLATE to little or none a day.

WATER is my FRIEND! There are so many reasons to drink water. It helps in more ways then we know.

I'm going to STOP making EXCUSES!

I'm going to set up SMALL GOALS, and I mean small ones, that way I can reach them more realistically.

0 comments:

Sponsers