Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No Soda Challenge



Well I just found this out today, so I can't start until tomorrow. But I've decided to participate in the "No Soda Challenge" located at One Weigh At A Time. This shouldn't be that bad for me, but maybe. I use to drink my Coca Cola everyday. 2-3 cans a day. But we stopped buying it. Though we are buying root beer now, and I've been drinking 1 a day. So I just need to replace the 1 soda with something healthier, like...yeah, water. I will do this!

One Weigh at a Time


1 comments:

Pam said...

welcome to the no soda challenge :) be sure to check in on sunday. i'm a big time coca cola addict...i'm on day 5. i'm almost to the point where i don't crave it as bad lol if you want to join our weight loss support group, too, you're more than welcome. we weigh in on tues, results on weds.

ciara :)

Sponsers