Friday, September 25, 2009

Aloha Friday - September 25, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

If you diet and/or exercise,
How Do You Stay Motivated?

My biggest motivator, is having a buddy to diet and/or exercise with.
Knowing I'm not alone really gives me the push I need.



8 comments:

Auntie E said...

It is hard. I look in the mirror.lol

AudreyO said...

Knowing the end result and knowing that I want to stay healthy and on the lower end of the spectrum of my ideal weight.

Stefany said...

I am not motivated... the reason is because I don't have a friend to do it with me. If I had someone close to me to walk with and keep me honest, it would be much better for me.

Unknown said...

I really need to start. I haven't found a way to stay motivated yet!

Anonymous said...

I run and the best way to stay motivated is to sign up for a race.

Jennifer said...

I exercise because I have to. I do not diet.

Becca said...

I have an exercise buddy...but I also sometimes put on clothes that are "tight" to remind me that I am not where I want to be yet.

Angie in T.O. said...

I'm still looking for the answers to these questions, but here is what I think.

I do not like to think of myself "on a diet", I'm trying to change my eating habits, so I eat healthier as a lifestyle, not just short term.

Exercise, well, I've come to the conclusion, that this is something I am just going to have to do whether I want to or not, to get into the shape I want.

Sponsers