Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - September 29, 2009

When I got up this morning I was excited to get on the scales, but the scales were not to excited to see me. Last week I decided to make a change, and that was not to drink any soda, which I did! I'm so proud of myself that I did not drink any soda, so I really felt I should have had a lost, but nope, I actually have a gain. Of course TOM came to visit yesterday evening, so that could have some reason why I gain, but, I was hoping for a big lost, so even when TOM came to visit, it would still show a lost. I just wanted to sit down and cry, I'm so disappointed. So this weeks goal, I'm pushing my water...If I get thirsty and/or hungry during time that is not time to eat, I will drink water. I got my finger's crossed that next week I WILL have a lost!

This weeks weigh in: 204.6 (gained 0.2 pounds from last week)



1 comments:

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Good luck Angie. I'm here cheering you on! I need more water too. I haven't worked out all but I've been breaking a sweat cleaning every single day. I'm Fall cleaning instead of Spring cleaning.

Sponsers