Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - September 15. 2009

I'm so bummed out. I thought I've been eating well, of course, I stopped journaling my food intake. I'm going to have to make a journal that I can easily access to. I was using the computer to journal, but I'm not always near the computer when I eat. I need to have something that I can carry with me every where I go. This is my goal this week.

Last week, I didn't write in my weight, it wasn't good news either, I weighed in at 202.8. Guess what, that's this weeks weigh in too!


2 comments:

Millennium Housewife said...

You'll get there, positive thinking girl! You haven't gained and that's a Big Deal. How many blogs have you got?? How do you find the time. Am hanging my head in time wasting shame. x

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

No doubt I'm with her, you didn't gain. I hear you about the food journal. I have a small notebook that I lose half the time but I'm a work in progress. You always have access to the EA Sports Active package and you were doing well with it. Keep trying! It's better than doing nothing at all.

Sponsers