Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - September 22, 2009

I'm so bummed this week. I had a gain, and this really depresses me. I've been so stressed, I know I shouldn't blame all my weight with stress, though I had more stress this past week than I have in a long time, and yet I gain almost 2 pounds. Though, I have been drinking my soda again. Lately, I've been looking at the mirror, and really hate the way I look, and very disappointing with myself. So my goal this week is, to hopefully not be as stressed and NO SODA!!

This weeks weigh in: 204.4


2 comments:

Angie in T.O. said...

Sorry I haven't been around, I was away last weekend for Rob's 40th, and then got sick. I'm home with pneumonia.

I love the idea of a weekly goal, and may start that myself!

Giving up the soda is a great one, I've been drinking more of it then usually lately, especially ginger ale.

Keep up the good work, and don't let the gain get to you! :) Wishing you a stress free week.

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Good for you Angie on the NO soda this week. Maybe your body just needs a little break. Try not to be so hard on yourself. We are here for you cheering you all the way!

Sponsers