Friday, September 4, 2009

Aloha Friday - September 4, 2009



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What is your favorite fruit?

I have recently discovered nectarines and I love them!





13 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

My favorite fruit is yellow cherries.

I am Harriet said...

Grapes :)

Have a great Friday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/people-of-walmart-is-all-over-place.html

Emmett said...

Love the visuals.

Jennifer said...

Mine is seasonal. Right now it is nectarines and peaches. :)

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love bing cherries and so sad that they are out of season again here.

MadeInCanarias said...

I love strawberries and watermelon and plums.

Drahdrah said...

Too many to pick one favorite. Blueberries, cherries, peaches, watermelon, mandarins... I pretty much love all fruits, even the boring apple.

sues2u2 said...

My very first, ultimate favorite is peaches. But give me just about anything in season & I am one happy woman!

Anonymous said...

Nectarines are my favorite, too. They're perfect by themselves, but slice them up and toss in some brown sugar and cream...heavenly.

Gem said...

Bananas!

Becca said...

I love apples and bananas, but also like loquats when they are in season :)

Kailani said...

Strawberries! Especially if they're covered in chocolate! Yum!

Unknown said...

My favorite fruit is either peaches or nectarines, It's a tough one, I love both of them!

Sponsers