Thursday, October 15, 2009

Motivation From My Buddy

I have to say, motivation is very important when trying to lose weight, of course, it's very easy to lose motivation when there's nothing to really motivate you. Have I confused you yet? Well, my mom and I are doing the buddy system along with the Weight Watcher Flex Points with our new way of life. My mom came up with the idea that as long as we both lose weight, as a reward, we will make each other a super meal that is no more than 12 points and it will be a surprise. Tonight was the night we did this, since we both lost weight this week. I made my mom some Macaroni & Cheese, A Slice of Ham Steak & A Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake. She said it was all very delicious for 12 points, and filling! Well she did better for me, she cooked a Cornish Hen, Green Salad, Sliced Grapefruit & A Small Baked Potato. It was all so yummy and I was stuffed! She also bought me a house plant for my table. I didn't take pictures because I wasn't thinking, but, next week I will! We're going to do it a little different thoug, I'm going to make my mom her meal, she's going to make me my meal (if we both lose weight that is), on Saturday (10/24), and my dad will bring the food to my door of what she makes and I will be giving him my food I make to give to her so it'll be 100% surprise! I need to come up with something a little more creative like what she did for me this week with the flowers...hmmm, any idea's I'll take them:)

So what do you think about this! I'm already jotting down some ideas of what to make for my mom next week!!!




1 comments:

Angie in T.O. said...

That's a great idea. :)

Sponsers