Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - October 27, 2009

First I wanted to share my meal that my mom made me for encouragement. We're suppose to only make each other our meals when we lose weight, but since I gain only a little last week, we decided to have a "Get Out Of Jail For Free" card. My dad did the delivery, he first delivered my mom's meal she made for me to me, then picked up the meal I made for my mom to bring back to her. It was fun! Here is what my mom made me:



We give each other 12 points of food
(though my mom went over just 1 point, but no big deal)
this is what I had...

4oz. Steak w/peppers, onions & mushrooms = 6pts
2/3 Cup Stove Top = 2pts
Salad w/French Dressing = 2pts
Berry Cookie Crunch = 3pts

I weighed in at 200.8 which is a 1 pound lost this week, yay!


2 comments:

JOY said...

What a great mom to give you a "get out of jail card" I love it!

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Great job this week. I wish I could say the same. :(

Sponsers