Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - October 20, 2009

Today's weigh in, I knew it wasn't going to be perfect, but I'm not to mad at myself because I ate out 3 times last week. When I eat out, I seem to always notice some weight gain. I've really got to stop eating out, it's really not healthy for me.

So this week I gained 0.4 pounds, not bad considering, but still can be better. My mom is doing better then me this week, and she said she'll still make me dinner one night even if I have gain. Thank You Mom!!

My weigh in this week is 201.8!

2 comments:

Elesha said...

It's so hard not to eat out! At least you only gained 0.4. Tell your mom to keep up the good work. Enjoy your dinner!

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Wish I could say the same. It was not a good week. I really need to kick it into high gear.

Sponsers