Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - October 6, 2009

I'm going to start off by saying, Yay, it's a new week!!! Also, I have good news to report...

First, my mother and I have decided to do a buddy system. I really need another physical person to push me, praise me and help me when I fall down. I have GREAT supportive team here online, but sometimes, I just need that one person that see's me daily, who can get me to stay on track. Plus, I can help her too. We're going to be doing the weight watchers flex points and I've been looking up at a lot of great recipes at Hungry Girl. I told my mom, we CAN make this fun...so lets hope we can.

Second, I had a good weigh in...which was 203.8, which is a minus of 0.8 from last week.

1 comments:

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

What a great idea! I know what you mean about someone being with you physically. I have a buddy but my kids have been sick. It's really not going well with my work out progress. My scale has been lying to me. I don't think I have it in a good spot. I'm so bummed.

Sponsers