Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sample Food Log



Here is a sample of my food log that I'm doing. You could use this one, add to it or make your own.



Hungry Level
1 - Not Hungry
2 - Little Hungry
3 - Hungry
4 - Very Hungry
5 - Starving

Friday

Breakfast: 7:00AM - Hungry: 2 - Fiber One Cereal & Banana

Snack: 10:00 AM - Hungry: 2 - (but my hands were shaking for food) - Fiber One Yogurt

Lunch: 11:30 AM - Hungry: 3 - Bowl of salad & glass of orange juice

Snack: 2:00 PM - Hungry: 4 - 1 large Banana

Supper: 5:00 PM - Hungry 4 - Homemade Mac & Cheese, Corn & Orange Juice

NO NO'S: After Supper I Had 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies

Water Intake (8oz Servings) (*)(*)(*)()()()()()
Fruit Intake: (*)(*)(*)
Vegetable Intake: (*)(*)(*)
Dairy Intake: (*)(*)


I type in an * when I have completed my intake.






1 comments:

PMKU said...

Perfect! Although I think I will start tomorrow because I just ate a chocolate chip cookie and before that I found an Oreo. rofl...
But my hubby and I did get our 1 mile walk in today. We would go longer but our toddler couldn't handle it.

Sponsers