Wednesday, April 29, 2009

30 Day Self Challenge!




I'm always open to try something new, especially if it's a challenge. I was reading some blogs and came across Living Life Happy & Healthy, where Melissa is doing a 30 Day Self Challenge. So starting May 1st I've decided to do it too!

Three different categories orange/happiness, green/nutrition, blue/fitness. So everyday next month I will post something concerning one of these categories. Here's what I will be posting about each day...

1. 30 Minutes Of We Wii Time!
2. Drink Water Differently!
3. Trying New Food!
4. Enjoy Some Peace Time!
5. Breakfast At Sunrise!
6. Food For Thought!
7. Sit Up!
8. Burning Calories!
9. Dance Your Pants Off!
10. Look Like A Model!
11. Portion Size!
12. Healthy Snacking!
13. Encouragement!
14. Celebrate Yourself Day!

15. Making It Count!
16. My Inspiration!
17. Carrots, Tomatoes & Green's OH MY!
18. Wii Run With Music
19. Have A High Fiber Meal!
20. Get Your Daily Of Calcium!
21. Plan A Vacation!
22. Cook A Healthy Pizza Recipe
23. Clear your home of clutter!
24. Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day!
25. 2 Mile Walk!
26. 39 Day's Before Vacation!
27. Burn and extra 1000 calories!
28. Pamper Yourself With This Easy-To-Make Facial!
29. Self acceptance!
30. Create a 30 day Self Challenge for the next month!

1 comments:

PMKU said...

Very cool! I'll watch and see how this goes. Maybe it will inspire me.

Sponsers