Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 1 - May 2009 30 Day Self Challenge


Day 1 - 30 Minutes Of We Wii Time!

Working out on the Wii is something I've been doing for awhile now. But to be honest, I've only been doing 15 minutes of it. Thinking 15 minutes will be fine. But, today, I put the Wii Fit Disc in the Wii and took out the balance board and did my 30 minute Wii Workout. Boy is 30 minutes more sweating and exhausting than 15 minutes. Thinking that 15 minutes was enough, no way. After my 30 minutes I grabbed a bottle of water and downed it. I had sweat poring down my neck and my legs felt like jello. I believe this is what a workout is suppose to feel like.

So, for future reference, it'll be 30 minutes of Wii time for me.


1 comments:

PMKU said...

Oh yes Angie! That is what I'm talking about. That's so freakin awesome. Lot of jazz hands coming your way. lol

Sponsers