Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 3 - May 2009 30 Day Self Challenge


3. Trying New Food!

I've been procrastinating about trying new foods. Always that fear of not liking it, or the texture is to gooey. I'm a very picky when it comes to vegetables. The "Yuck" word pops into my head when just saying the word vegetable. I do like corn, lettuce, cucumbers, potatoes, & tomatoes, that's about it, and only half on my list is good for me.

So before I start a new food in vegetable, I decided to try a new fruit. I like fruit, and have wanted to try a fresh pineapple. I'm not sure why I never tried it. I mean the more variety we have in our diet, the more tasty a diet can be! So I cut up the pineapple and tried a bite, and it was yummy. I'm so glad I tried it. I always bought the can pineapple's for my boys and the fresh is definitely healthier!

When I go grocery shopping I'm going to buy a new vegetable to try. Not sure which on yet...I'll make that decision when I go down the produce aisle.

1 comments:

PMKU said...

Gooooo Angie!
I'm trying smoothie shakes myself. That's a big leap for me. Next time I'm not putting that protein powder in there. It tastes like YUK!

Sponsers