Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 4 - May 2009 30 Self Challenge


4. Enjoy Some Peace Time!

I didn't get to post this yesterday, but it's better late then never. Peace time may be a bubble bath, reading a good book, listen to your favorite songs on your ipod or even just sitting on a porch listen to the birds sing. I like to do all of the above, the problem is, I don't really get much time to do it. So, I have put on my calendar a date when I will relax in a nice hot bubble bath with my ipod playing my favorite tunes. Then when I'm done I'm going to put on my most comfortable pajamas and slippers and take a book and walk to the porch and sit out there at night listen to the birds chirping. Just envisioning this in my head makes me feel at peace. I'm going to do this at least twice a month, I suggest that other's should try this. By enjoying some relax or peace time can help with stress and not be tempted by snacks.

I also will be drinking my flavored water that I'll put together while I'm sitting on the porch. You can check out that post here.

0 comments:

Sponsers