Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 15 - May 2009 30 Day Self Challenge




15. Making It Count!

When exercising, it is important to make it count! I've learned from this week alone, how important it is to do a complete workout, not just half of one. Half is better then none, but doing at least a 30 minute workout is better! I've been doing a 30 minute workout at Curves or at home on my Wii Fit. 30 minutes may think like a long time in your mind, but think about your 30 minute lunch break at work, now don't that go by pretty quick? I know it did for me when I worked outside the home. Always would joke to my other co-workers how short lunch break would be and to bad the rest of the work day wouldn't go as fast as lunch. So you need to incorporate a workout as a fun time. Which it's what's making you fitter, stronger and healthier. Keep those thoughts in the back of your head, which will motivate you to do your workout.

Now after a workout, look back and think how good you feel and how you know you've just done something wonderful for your body. In due time, your body will be thanking you for those workouts, and what I mean by that, well of course, the healthier way you feel and the way you LOOK!

2 comments:

Emmett said...

I love the picture!

Algebra Teacher said...

I got this Weight Watchers recipe in my Google Reader this morning and thought you might be interested in it - only 2 points!

http://recipesdealsetc.blogspot.com/2009/05/weekend-snacking_16.html

Sponsers