Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 5 - May 2009 30 Day Self Challenge


5. Breakfast At Sunrise!


I noticed when I was looking back at my food log, that I tend to not eat breakfast until 9am or so. Well, that could be part of my problem of not losing weight. So today, I'm making the commitment to eat my breakfast first think when I get up. It may not be at sunrise, but defiantly when I wake up. Plus by eating that early, I may not be so jittery through out the day. Eating a healthy breakfast, then around 9am I'll be having a small snack. Around 11:30 eat a well balance lunch, then about 2pm another small healthy snack. About 5pm eat a very healthy filling dinner and then make sure I eat my last small healthy snack no later then 7pm since I go to bed around 9-10pm.


1 comments:

PMKU said...

I only eat early because of my kids. I'm never hungry in the morning but I do force myself to eat.

Sponsers