Monday, May 18, 2009

Minor Setback


I wanted to update everyone that I may be in a minor setback due to tendinitis. For the past month I've been having pain in my left arm. It would come and go, and I put off from going to the doctors because I was hoping the pain would just go away. Well yesterday, I was in so much pain that I ended up going to the emergency room. After about 4 hours of just waiting, I finally got a doctor to see me and about 5 minutes of examining me, he diagnosed me with tendinitis.

I was prescribed 800mg of Motrin and some Vicodin. So today I've been really groggy. My arm still has pain, just not throbbing. The nurse told me t could take a month to heal. So looks like I won't be going to the gym for a bit, because they also gave me a sling to wear for daytime. I haven't been eating much today, but dinner is approaching and I am getting a bit hungry. So well see what happens.



0 comments:

Sponsers