Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 16 - May 2009 30 Day Self Challenge



16. My Inspiration!

What inspires me? Not models, that's for sure. It's real women who have been where I am. Women who have been over weigh and have succeeded on weight loss. When I see a before and after picture of women who lost weight, that just get's me more motivated and inspired. If they are able to do it, then I should be able to.

What also inspires me, is real bodies. What do I mean by real bodies? Real bodies are every day women who may be born skinny by looking good. They don't have a personal trainer, they don't have a make up artist coming into their home to doll them up, it's just the good looking fit women out there who don't flaunt their appearance, but do look good. I'm not sure why these people inspire me, but they do.

Here are some pics I found online of before & after of women who lost weight...


Before/After



Conger Clan



The Schipaanboord's



A Note From Luvey


Weight Loss Is Possible!




Great Weight Loss!





Another one of my goals and inspirations is, that I want to be an inspiration to others. I want to post a before and after pic of me, to show that it can be done!







0 comments:

Sponsers