Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekly Food Log - Introduction


I'm going to keep track what I eat. I notice when I journal my food intake, I'm more careful. But I'm only going to post once a week. Now I was thinking that I'm going to start this on Tuesday, because it's my weigh in date, plus I won't have a whole week written for my first week. But, you know, that's just another excuse so I started this on Friday. Only 4 days instead of 7.

So I'll be writing down what I ate, what time and my hungry level every meal/snack.

Hungry Level
1 - Not Hungry
2 - Little Hungry
3 - Hungry
4 - Very Hungry
5 - Starving

Plus, I'll be noting my water, Dairy, fruit & vegetable intake.

I'll report my log on Tuesday mornings. If anyone else wants to join me, I'll be posting Mr. Linky so you can share your food log as well. Keep track the same thing as me, or maybe you want to keep track you points too or whatever you want.





2 comments:

Algebra Teacher said...

Oh, how timely this post was. I just made up my mind this morning that I am going to do something about some of this weight before the end of school. I hadn't thought of a food log, but I think this may work for me as well. You've once again inspired me to try.

PMKU said...

Can you make a post of what a sample food log would look like on a given day? That would help me.

Sponsers